Monday 7 December 2009

This printscreen is of my screen when I was working on my contents page. It includes the layers panel and the effects toolbox which i used to add glows. I used this as it help certain areas standout.

This is the layer panel at the right hand side of my photoshop screen. It shows all the text, images and colours aswell as the effects I used.
This is the contents page of my music magazine. I'm pleased with the final result and feel that it fits in well with the cover as there are similar text and colours used.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is good, I like the colours used at the bottom are very funky and suit the theme. The masthead is bright and bold which is eye catching and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I Like:
    - Theme is the same as front cover.
    - Images are all clear.

    What could be improved:
    - More interesting fonts for the coverlines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again the colours are really bold and bright which stand out against the grey background, the masthead is really eye catching and different to everyone else. Well done!

    ReplyDelete